Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Absent without leave

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Absent without leave on Sat May 26, 2018 12:38 am


Arresto Menor
Hi po! Ask ko lang po..

Nagwork po ako sa call center for almost 5 months. Katapusan ng April po, nagAWOL ako.. Then chineck ko po yung Balance ng ATM ko nung May 14, pumasok pa din po sahod ko para sa mga huli kong pinasok. Gusto ko lang po malaman, possible pa din po kaya na makuha ko backpay ko or kung ano man through ATM Card kahit na nagawol ako? First job po, clueless pa. Thank you po sa sagot Smile

View user profile

2 AWOL on Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:41 pm


Arresto Menor
No. It is a standard operating procedure that one must secure a clearance from the Human Resource Department of his/her company.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum