Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where can i file my VAWC case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Where can i file my VAWC case on Sat May 26, 2018 9:37 am


Arresto Menor
I had an affair with a married man who mislead me he said he was separated and not living with his wife anymore. Our relationship went on for almost 3 years and we had a child. However during the course of my pregnancy he never supported me financially until now he never provided for our child. I was trying to talk to him but to no avail he even blocked my number i had no idea that he was just fooling me its only these past few days that I learned that he and his wife are still living together even during those times that he was staying with me. I want to file a VAWC case for the depression he have caused me leaving me helpless i cant work properly as nobody will take care of my child he doesnt provide the child any financial support. Where can I file the VAWC case I am now in Clark Pampanga but we were living together before in Samar. Do I need to report it to the police or can I file a VAWC case directly. Thank you your reply will be highly appreciated

View user profile

2 Re: Where can i file my VAWC case on Sun May 27, 2018 12:26 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
What I would advise is for you to approach the women's desk in the municipality you are currently staying.

View user profile

3 thank you for your reply on Sun May 27, 2018 12:30 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi thank you for your reply. So i need to go to Angeles City and approach the police so they can file a case for me? I hope they can shed light as i am really willing to file a case it has been going on for three years and I have been mum about it but this time i am fighting for my child. More power to you and God Bless

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum