Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pano pag ang utang ang 4years mahigit na may habol pa ba ang pinagkakautangan?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Owen Jerwin

Arresto Menor
Magandang araw po itatanong ko po pano kung ang utang ay 4years mahigit na at ipapablotter daw po ang nagkautang ipapahuli daw po sa pulis?

1. may habol pa po ba sya kahit matagal na hindi nababayran?
2. may karapatan po ba syang ipahuli sa pulis o hepe?
3. ano po mga karapatan?

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
1. Yes, there can be a claim especially if there is documentary evidence of the existence of said debt.

2. No, money claims are civil cases, and only criminal cases have the effect of imprisonment.

3. Since this is not a criminal case most likely, miranda rights seem to be inapplicable here.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum