Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CYBERBULLYING CASE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CYBERBULLYING CASE on Sun May 27, 2018 4:39 pm

mavhcrulz

Arresto Menor
Good day... I am Ms. Marivic V. Quero,41 years old and currently working as a Public school teacher. I would like to file a case inbehalf of my friend Lonie Bejarin Cayaban an OFW and currently working in Taiwan. A certain MS. LIZA ZARCILLA an OFW also working in Taiwan posted something that attacks Ms. Cayaban personality and humilates her. Gimawag syang SUPOT at binaboy ang isang picture ni Ms. Cayaban..Nasa state of shock pa si Ms. Cayaban ngaun thats why I initiated already ma magfile ng case against Ms. Zarcilla and ang nagsabi kay Ms. Zarcilla na supot si Ms. Cayaban na walamg iba kundi Si Ms. Kriatal Sambrano...all.of them is in Taiwan and works as an OFW...Everytime na magcocomment si Ms. Zarcilla sa ilang mga post ay binabanggit nya ng binabamggit ang name ni Ms. Cayaban and she called my friend MS. KOTEX.
attached herein is a screenshots of the said post as evidence..
my question herenos since both of them ay OFW di ba sakop ng batas natin sa cyberbullying sila...Mapapadeport ba ng bansa si Ms. Zarcilla and Ms. Sambrano if found guiltt? thank u and have a nice day

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum