Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

abrupt suspension/preventive suspension

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 abrupt suspension/preventive suspension on Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:54 pm

voltaire712

Arresto Menor
hi sir', im presently employed on a call center company, and unfortunately just recently i had undergone to a preventive suspension as a result of allegedly releasing calls (as prohibited by the company) i had received a notice to explain memo together with an insufficient evidence, and immediately suspended with no specific dates and reason for the fact that i haven't been in any process. as far as i know i am innocent until proven guilty. is it just and appropriate?

View user profile

2 Re: abrupt suspension/preventive suspension on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:10 am

council

Reclusion Perpetua
Please elaborate on "insufficient evidence" that you mention.

Please clarify as well - were you suspended (as a sanction) already?

The "immediate suspension" may be the preventive suspension which in theory does not have any specific date set as long as it does not go over 30 days.

View user profile http://www.councilviews.com

3 Re: abrupt suspension/preventive suspension on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:27 pm

attyLLL

i also believe this is preventive suspension. if the charges are not proven, then you should be credited for the period of suspension.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 re: preventive suspension on Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:17 pm

voltaire712

Arresto Menor
as to what im saying, insufficient evidence against me. the company workforce/legal team had provided an evidence stating records that i had been caught releasing calls (against the company's rules). which i believe were reasonable and that i had explained in writing.

View user profile

5 preventive suspension on Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:28 pm

voltaire712

Arresto Menor
good evening sir',
thanks for your response, until now i am still on a preventive suspension status. i had already undergone to a investigation the company had provided and explained well my defense. but still, i don't know till when my preventive suspension will be.
"if in case i will be proven innocent against those allegations against me, would i be compensated on the period of my suspension?".
thanks and godbless...

View user profile

6 Re: abrupt suspension/preventive suspension on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:18 am

attyLLL

yes, that is what i mean by credited. you should be compensated if the decision is that you did not drop calls.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum