Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child support on Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:46 am


Arresto Menor
I would like to ask what should I do so that I can ask for child support from my ex boyfriend who is currently in Abu Dhabi. When he started working there in 2016 he is not consistent of what he is giving to our two daughters. And this year he stoped giving grocery to them or anything at all. Both of our children is under his name but we are not married.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum