Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it possible?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Is it possible? on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:45 am

MsLia0214

Arresto Menor
I am a naturalised australian citizen and I havent applied for Philipipine passport yet. I divorced an australian citizen last 2009 and we got a car sitting in phils under both our names. He wants the car and tools back. He said that he will lodge a liquidated claims in phils and in australia. Although he agreed before that he will pay th emoney owing towards the car because we juz borrowed the money from my sister in phils when we first got the car. Can he actually lodge this thing to the court in phils and australia considering we are both Australian citizen? My family and friends believed that he is crazy and not moving on. He's been sending text msg thru my sister, thats how i get his msgs. He said that he got a new Filipina gf and will buy a house and land in Bulacan where my family home is. Please advise, he's been threatening me since then.

View user profile

2 Re: Is it possible? on Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:25 am

attyLLL

who has possession of the car? where is it?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Is it possible? on Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:15 am

MsLia0214

Arresto Menor
I have the car parked at my house in Philippines but I'm back here in Sydney, Australia.

View user profile

4 Re: Is it possible? on Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:59 pm

attyLLL

wasn't the car included in your declared properties when you got a divorce? if not, it will be australian law that will apply as to how to dispose of it.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: Is it possible? on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:50 am

MsLia0214

Arresto Menor
Unfortunately, we didnt declare any properties when we got divorced as I he got all of the stuff sitting in germany (he's a german passport holder as well) and I dont have any intentions of paying freight to get my personal effects shipped back to Australia. Thank you for your advise.

View user profile

6 Re: Is it possible? Today at 7:55 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum