Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

building a house height restriction

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 building a house height restriction on Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:10 pm

calix

Arresto Menor
hi just want some advice on my lot concern, i bought a lot in a subdivision. during the time i bought it from the 1st owner the rules of the homeowners association with regards to the height limit on the house that u are allowed to build is 9 meters regardless how many floors, so i bought it because im planning to build a house with 3 floors and 9 meters limit will do, since also there are existing houses on the neighborhood that have 3 floor also, and now 2 years after i decide to build my house, they said that im no longer allowed to have 3 floors that still 9 meters is the limit, because the board of directors have agreed to change the rules, and they cannot give me a valid reason for what made them change the rules, 9 meters 2 floors and 9meters 3 floor, whats the difrerence? and have several house which have 3 floors, do they have the authority to just change the rules?

View user profile

2 Re: building a house height restriction on Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:34 am

betchay001

Reclusion Perpetua
Hello, do you have documentation? Is it in the deed restrictions?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum