Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cheating husband

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Cheating husband on Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:01 pm

Toughmom

Arresto Menor
Good day po. Ask ko lang po kung pede po ba ipadeport ang asawa kong nagtatrabaho sa saudi arabia? Mayroon po clang affair ng workmate nya and living in the same roof. Aware po ung girl na may asawa't anak na ang asawa ko. Married kame for 7 years and im about to give birth sa second baby namin. Possible din po kaya na mawalan ng lisensya silang dalawa? Pareho po silang dialysis nurse sa dammam saudi arabia. Sana po matulungan nyo po ako.

View user profile

2 Re: Cheating husband on Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:12 am

attyLLL

if you can prove your allegations, you can file an immorality complaint at the PRC.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3 Re: Cheating husband on Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:06 pm

YoJo

Arresto Menor
Hi AttyLLL sapat na po bang ebidensya yung palitan nila ng message sa facebook messenger na nagmotel sila? Tas minessage ko yung girl inamin nya na may ngyare sknila. Gsto ko po ksi kasuhan silang dlawa ng asawa ko

View user profile

4 Re: Cheating husband on Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:25 am

attyLLL

You have to show that you had permission to access the fb messenger account for that to be allowed as evidence. the admission is admissible.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum