Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Married to single/ Change to Maiden name

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Married to single/ Change to Maiden name on Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:42 pm


Arresto Menor
I would like to ask if it's possible to change my Passport status from married to single and Married maiden name to my single name? I was separated with my ex for like 10 years now and recently I found out that our marriage isn't registered to NSO most probably because we were underage when we get married. I just got my CENOMAR attested and I am currently living in UAE.

View user profile

2 Re: Married to single/ Change to Maiden name on Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:07 am


Reclusion Perpetua

When you applied for your passport, you presented your marriage cert, yes? When you change your name back, you have to present supporting documents. You still have to get a declaration from the court that your marriage is void.

View user profile

3 Re: Married to single/ Change to Maiden name on Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:44 am


It cannot be done without a court order stating your marriage has been dissolved.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum