Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Widow senior citizen can use maiden name in getting passport?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hello po,plano ko po na ipggwa ng passport ang mother q pguwi nmin ng pinas pra maisama po nmin pgtravel,ung valid id po kc nia ay senior ctzen id,surname n gmit ay sa father q pero honestly po nde po cla kasal ng mother q ,patay npo ang father q,bka po dn hnapan xia marriage of contract pg ngpunta nmin ng dfa,nkiusap po kmi sa senior ctzen head n kng pwede palitan ng maiden name nia pero sb hyaan n raw kc dun daw kilala mother q,mrmi p daw po aasikasuhin,since nde nmn po cla kasal ng at patay n po ang father q,pwede npo gmitin ung maiden name ng mother q at kung mavavalid po b ung id khit nkaapelyido sa father q?un lng po kc id n valid nia ?sana po msagot nio.thanks po

View user profile


no, if you cannot produce a valid marriage contract, they will not allow that.

have her apply for other IDs.Look up the list of those allowed by the DFA

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum