Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child support and child custody

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child support and child custody on Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:08 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi. Im gabby. We need a legal advice for my cousin.

She have a 7yrs old daughter and doesnt have a child support. Now kpag humihingi sila po ng tuling for school tuition or supplies hnd sia nag bbgay(the guy) ngaun po hnd nila pinapakita ung bata dun sa father since ayaw nia ng po mag bigay ng kht anung support. Ngaun po ung mother ng tatay nung bata. Pinag babanataan na idedemanda .

I want to ask po if tama lng po ba n hindi nila pinapakita ung bata sa father or lola

And anu po ba pwedeng gawin since hnd po nag bbgay ng support ung father.

View user profile

2 Re: Child support and child custody on Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:26 am


answered your other post

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum