Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

birth certificate corrections

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 birth certificate corrections on Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:20 am


Arresto Menor
pls help on what legal remedies to make.

we have a child born before we got married (pinanganak sya ng feb 1999 then kinasal kami ng aug 1999).

on his birth certi (anak namin), ginamit na namin ang surname ko and dun sa item ng marriage date ng magulang, nilagay namin ng date as dec 1998 ang place is quezon city to make it appear na hindi po sya illegitimate.

How to correct po?

Thanks in advance po sa mga sasagot.

View user profile

2 Re: birth certificate corrections on Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:18 am


i'm assuming you're the husband. you have to file a court petition for correction of entry of records

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum