Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

hi am back po.. need ur help again

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 hi am back po.. need ur help again on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:03 pm


Arresto Menor

I am divorced already, a neutralized British citizen, not dual.. My question is there is an interested buyer sa land which is titled both sa names ko and my ex husband.. How can I sell it,pls.. My ex is ok with that.. Is there any other way aside from Special Power of Attorney? Any process regarding that?

Also, ok lang po ba na hindi napalitan ang names sa title before selling sa iba?

Thank you and God bless..

View user profile

2 Re: hi am back po.. need ur help again on Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:24 am


when you were divorced, the properties were not separated? did you declare that you owned this property?

are you in the philippines? if not, you can either issue an SPA or have the deed of sale sent to you. either way you will have to have it notarized before the philippine consulate/embassy.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 attorney thanks for the reply on Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:12 am


Arresto Menor

The property was not formally agreed to be divided.. More of verbally agreed and understood.. Anyway thanks for the reply po.. At least I have an idea on what to do..

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum