Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

insufficient fund

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 insufficient fund on Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:47 pm


Arresto Menor
hi po.
im a single mom with an 8 yrs old daughter.
my x husband is a seaman.and we separated since 2015. mayroon anak sa ibang babae at naging friend ko rin before. yung anak nila is turning 4 this year.
he promised na he will support us, still 100% allotment and pag uwi niya he will give 50% .of his leave pay nong 2016, nine months contrac.
2017 ng february umuwi sia after his contract hindi sia ngpakita , ni hindi namin ma contact but tumawag sia sa parents nia.the only money that he sents was 1,000pesos only.
for that 2017 to march 23, walang support from him. he told his brother to inform us that he will take an exam for a higher position and he did past the exam.he told also his brother that he doesnt have a money because he spent it all for the review and hinayaan ko ,inintindi ko.kasi naniniwala pa rin ako na once na sumampa na sia babalik narin yung alotment ko..pero nong naka work na nong march 24, 2018, yung unang alotment po is ok pa..but then after the next month hindi na po found out ko po sa office nila na he ommitted me as his allottee.
he declared po as self allottee according sa finance office nila.the amount deposited po sa account ko ay hindi po sapat. na found out ko rin po na sa paranaque area na e deposit yung pina padal nia.
his position po sa ngayon is ab seaman.
supposed to be i must received 23,000plus every month.
first deposit was 8,500, and second is 10k.the company knows my status cause i informed file narin po ako nang complaint sa owwa for insufficient fund.
ang anak ko po ay nag aaral sa private school and im working also with the minimum wage.
according po sa office nila they inform na po my x husband and patatawagin dw nila para we could talk but until now wala pong tawag from him.
please help me kung ano po yung best o proper way para elaban po ang karapatan ko as his legal wife.
thank you.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum