Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Damage of Properties (Gadgets)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Damage of Properties (Gadgets) on Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:47 am


Arresto Menor
Hi po,
I would like to ask if what case I can file if my boyfriend destroy my Gadgets (Cellular Phone & Laptop) due to jealous. He came to my house and he see my friend sleeping there. That's why he jealous.
Hope to answer my question.

View user profile

2 Re: Damage of Properties (Gadgets) on Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:11 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
A criminal case of malicious mischief under the Revised Penal Code may be filed against your boyfriend.

You should get a lawyer who specializes in criminal law to file the necessary case in court and to assess the evidence you have on hand to see if your case will prosper accordingly if filed.

Good luck.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum