Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 HOW TO FILE A CASE on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:46 am


Arresto Menor
gud day po. ako po ay dting ofw. kakauwi ko lang po last dec 2010. nalaman ko sa mga kapitbahay namin, sa mga kaibigan ng misis ko na meron siyang mga naging lalake nung nasa abroad pa ako, for the past 2 years ay iba iba na pala ang mga naging karelasyon nya. sa ngayon po ay me karelasyon po siya na nasa abroad, kakaalis lang po nitong lalake last dec or jan dis year, me asawa din po ang lalake niya.
alam ng misis ko ang account ng lalake niya at gayun din ang lalake sa facebook at mga email nila. ang mga ebidensiya ko po ay mga text at mga witnesses na sinasama nya ang lalake niya sa bahay po namin. gusto ko po sila ipakulong silang dalawa ng lalake niya para mapa uwi ang lalake galing abroad, ano po ba ang sapat na ebidensiya na pwede kung ipakita para magkaroon ng kaso at makulong silang dalawa. 3 po ang anAk namin at pinapakilala nya sa mga anak ko na uncle niLA ang mga lalake niya ngayon...
sana po makasagot po kayo kaagad at para po makapag sampa ko ng kaso at makulong silang dalawa. maraming salamat po!!!

View user profile

2 Re: HOW TO FILE A CASE on Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:05 pm


you could not compel the other man to be brought back to the philippines. nevertheless, you can file a case of adultery against them both.

note that adultery is the act of a woman of having sexual intercourse with another man.

you cannot use private communication between them (emails, texts) as evidence.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum