Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

consult the PAO

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 consult the PAO on Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:35 pm


Arresto Menor
try to consult your local Public Attorneys Office (PA0)

View user profile

2 Re: consult the PAO on Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:20 am


Arresto Menor
Hi Atty,

i was filed by malicious mischief and attempted homicide. What counter affidavit can i file if the complainant who claimed that i tried ti kill her, trespass to the house of my bf and she's telling that that is the place where the attempted homicide happened. Add up that she's telling that she abort her baby because of me. Is there any way or counter affidavit i can file to her?

View user profile

3 Re: consult the PAO on Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:23 pm


Arresto Menor
Your defense will be likely denial meaning you did not attempt to murder the complainant.

ask your boyfriend to corroborate (support) your counter-affidavit by stating that he allowed you to enter his house and there was no attempt by you to harm the complainant.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum