Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

13 years Separated

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 13 years Separated on Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:17 pm


Arresto Menor
Am 13 years separated to my husband. What i may do to legal. I can't afford yet for an annulment process what other option?
Cause of separation is he's drug addict at that time and im not sure if is really quit on that now. He didn't support our kids ..annulment process what other option? Please.
Thank you

Last edited by Ellain on Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: 13 years Separated on Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:51 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
First and foremost, you need to talk to a lawyer specializing in family law so that he can properly assess your case with all the evidences you have regarding your marriage. That is the best step you can take.

Alternatively, if annulment is not an option for you, you may try filing a petition of declaration of presumptive death of your spouse in a family court. Try seeking legal advise also from the PAO if you are financially-challenged as of the moment, but you need to get a certificate of indigency from the nearest Barangay Hall where you are currently registered for the PAO to be able to help you out and represent you in case you are going to file a case.

Good luck.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum