Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kinakalat ang ang buhay quh

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Kinakalat ang ang buhay quh on Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:13 pm


Arresto Menor
God eve po hihimgi lng po aquh nh advice..may pangyayari po sa buhay quh n komplikado dalwang taon n ang nkalipas..kung baga po kinalimutan quh at itinama quh na..pero ngaun nlman quh n halos lhat ng ktrabaho quh o ksma alam n ang isyu n yun.. hihingi aquh advice aquh ng advice kung anu pwede ko gawin sa taong ngkalat nito.pwede quh po ba sila kasuhan ng paninirang puri..slamat po pls pls po respond nman po kau

View user profile

2 Re: Kinakalat ang ang buhay quh on Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:59 am


Reclusion Perpetua
Escalate the matter first to your supervisor/boss, or to the HR department so that there will be an investigation done to your co-workers. File the necessary complaint using the internal procedures of your company.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum