Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Next step sa bigamy case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Next step sa bigamy case on Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:28 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi good day atty. Nag file po ako bigamy sa ex husband ko at lumabas n po Ang resolution. After po ng warrant of arrest. Ano po Ang sunod mangyari? Kasalukuyan po n nsa Canada Ang ex husband ko. Working permit po sia. Gusto ko po sana sia mapa deport. Ano po Ang need ko gawin? Waiting for ur reply. Thank u po

View user profile

2 Re: Next step sa bigamy case Today at 11:22 am


Reclusion Perpetua
Do you have a lawyer that handled your bigamy case? If yes, then he should file the necessary petition to the courts to have your husband deported from Canada. The deportation also depends if there is an extradition treaty between Canada and PH.

It is best to ask your lawyer about this question, since he is knowledgeable of the facts of your case.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum