Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Third Party Issue

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Third Party Issue on Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:39 pm


Arresto Menor
Hello po. My live in partner and I just recently separated due to a third party. The girl doesn't admit that there is something going on with them and that she is just merely helping my ex with his problems. However their correspondence doesn't show that. Can I file any case against this girl and does "alienation of affection" cover this? Please help me understand.

View user profile

2 Concubinage on Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:07 am


Arresto Menor
Hi Mam, based sa aking nabasa, pwede niyo pong kasuhan ang inyong mister ng concubinage kung:

- Nakikipag-sex ang inyong mister sa ibang babae liban sa inyo(hindi niya asawa) ng lantaran
- O kaya naman po, pinapatira niya ang kanyang kabit sa bahay ninyong mag-asawa
- O di kaya naman pakikipag live-in sa kabit niya

Mas maganda rin kung iconfirm niyo ito sa kaibigan o kakilala niyong attorney. Sana po ay nakatulong ang kasagutang ito sa inyo!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum