Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CHANGE OF NAME SCHOOL RECORDS on Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:24 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day everyone! Ask ko lang kung ano dapat gawin kasi ginagamit ko yung surname ng father ko pero pagkakuha ko ng birth certificate ko, surname ng mother ko yung nakalagay as my surname. Ano po ba mga dapat kung gawin para maayos yung school record ko. Balak ko na pong sundin kung ano nasa nso ko. Salamat!

View user profile

2 Re: CHANGE OF NAME SCHOOL RECORDS on Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:52 am


Reclusion Perpetua
this is not a labor and employment issue. kindly post your query on the proper forum

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum