Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

financial support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 financial support on Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:38 pm


Arresto Menor
ano po ang gagawin ko hindi po nagbibigay ng tama ang asawa ko 1 beses lang po sya kung sumahod at amy trabaho po ako magbibigay lang po sya 1000 o kaya 2000. ano po ang dapat kung gawin hindi po kami hiwalay. minsan po nauubos lang ang pera nya sya pag-iinom at pagka-club.

View user profile

2 Re: financial support on Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:48 pm


Arresto Menor
ano po bang unang dapat kong gawin pra mkahingi ng sustento para a asawa ko. almost 5 years n po kaming hiwalay mula po nun d po sya nagbibigay ng sustento. ngaun po pinipilit ko syang magbigay pero ayaw nya. ano po bang gagawin ko?

View user profile

3 Re: financial support on Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:40 pm


deprivation of economic support is punishable under ra 9262. your first step is to send a demand letter to the father.

emz, it will be difficult for you because you are with him, but the same principle applies. you will have to establish he is depriving the family of support.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum