Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

adultery -need help

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 adultery -need help on Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:59 pm

ace

Arresto Menor
may nakarelasyon po akong babae na may asawa, nabuntis po sya, pero di ko po sure kung ako ang tatay. by that time, yung husband nung babae is nasa abroad. all the while, eh ang alam nung husband na anak nya yung bata. that was 10 years ago, and 10years na din po kaming di nagkikita nung wife. pwede pa din ba akong sampahan ng adultery? pwede ko bang i-deny na ako yung ama ng bata? may kakayahan po bang mag demand ng dna test yung husband or meron akong rights na mag-deny ng test?

View user profile

2 Re: adultery -need help on Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:56 pm

attyLLL

the law states that prescription runs from the time the crime is discovered, so it is still possible.

unless there is a court order,you can resist a dna test.

but given the amount of time, i would say you can breathe easy. at least if the husband finds out, what you would face will not be a legal problem.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: adultery -need help on Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:30 am

ace

Arresto Menor
"at least if the husband finds out, what you would face will not be a legal problem"

what could it be?

View user profile

4 Re: adultery -need help on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:07 am

attyLLL

an angry husband who will not think of legal processes to get back at you.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: adultery -need help on Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:06 am

ace

Arresto Menor
Thank you very much atty. sana marami pa kayong matulungan na tao.

ace

View user profile

6 Re: adultery -need help Today at 8:02 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum