Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Resignation! on Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:25 pm

beejay01

Arresto Menor
Good day! Is it a valid reason for me not to render my 30 days period after i resigned from my work ung failure to remit ng employer ung mandatory benefits? Just recently i found out wala pang remittance since the day i joined the company but its not the reason why im resigning. Ive read the labor code the 30-day rule is not absolute dw like this clause (3) Commission of a crime or offense by the employer or his representative against the person of the employee or any of the immediate members of his family; can i consider the failure to remit as offense? What will i do? Thanks!

View user profile

2 Re: Resignation! on Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:32 am

mikos23

Reclusion Perpetua
no that is not a valid reason. if you want to resign, just render the 30 days.

View user profile

3 Re: Resignation! on Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:27 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua
Whatever you reason/s is/are, nobody can compel you to work against your will. This is against 'Involuntary Servitude' and no less than the Philippine Constitution protects labor against this.

It is true that the 30-day Notice is not absolute as the same is NOT mandatory. It is only a suggestion that both the Company and the employee can use.

Your reason that the Company is not remitting your benefits is NOT a valid reason for immediate resignations and/or not rendering the 30-day notice. The rule on immediate resignation is provided to protect labor from possible damages as a result of the resignation.

View user profile

4 Re: Resignation! on Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:48 am

beejay01

Arresto Menor
Thanks for the enlightenment

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum