Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

land title-may habol pa po ba kami.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 land title-may habol pa po ba kami. on Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:07 pm

thornbirds_16

Arresto Menor
hi,eto pong bahay at lupa na tinitirhan namin nakapangalan po ang title sa tito ko.ang nangyari po kasi nung mga 1980's naisanla po itong lupa at bahay sa bangko sa halagang 50,000 pero at the time po ng pagsanla nakapangalan pa po ang title sa lolo at lola ko.Yung 50,000 po ginamit na panggastos sa pag-abroad ng tito ko.Ngayon po nung nasa abroad na siya nagpadala po ng 50,000 para pantubos sa naisanlang bahay at lupa,nung natubos na po ipinalipat po niya yung title sa pangalan nilang mag-asawa.May habol pa po ba ang tatay ko sa property na ngayon ay nakapangalan sa tito ko, magkapatid po sila.nung ipinalipat po ang titulo sa pangalan ng tito wala pong pinirmahan ang tatay ko at iba pa nilang kapatid.salamat po.

View user profile

2 Re: land title-may habol pa po ba kami. on Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:26 pm

attyLLL

it depends on how it was transferred to your tito. you will have to check the history of the title and what deed was executed to transfer the property.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum