Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ALLEGATIONS

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ALLEGATIONS on Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:24 pm

gud day! i will appear in the barangay next week for a hearing which my neighbor filed against me. my neighbor filed a case that i allegedly accuse them of being a thief. as far as i can remember, i just said that they may be liable/they may be sued for thief because they have in their possession a thing with my name on it.
am i criminally liable of my statement? is my statement a proof that i accused them that they are thieves? please help me. thanks a lot.

View user profile

2 Re: ALLEGATIONS on Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:31 pm

attyLLL

clarify the circumstances of what you said, when you said it, and who heard it.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 ALLEGATIONS on Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:55 am

thank you very much for your prompt reply. people who heard my comments were the driver and staff of a refilling company where they have business with, a watchman, my husband and the complainant. if the matter will not be settled in the barangay, they will be going to file it in court. What is the chances on me? pls help. thanks.

View user profile

4 Re: ALLEGATIONS on Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:59 pm

attyLLL

they will have to present those people who heard you say those things in order that the case has a chance to prosper.

there will probably be a lot of dispute about what you actually said. hopefully you have your own witnesses.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: ALLEGATIONS Today at 2:27 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum