Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please help

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Please help on Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:08 pm


Arresto Menor
Hello po, may isa po akong daughter simula nang nabuntis hanggang sa nanganak nalang po ako wala po akong nakuhang sustento sa father, she’s bringing my family name and i haven’t declare po sa birthcertificate niya yung name ng father and now i am applying my daughter a visa para maisama ko na po sya sa ibang bansa, question ko lang po do i need to ask for a consent to the biological father? Thank you in advance.

View user profile

2 Re: Please help on Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:56 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
It is best for you to ask the DFA/Embassy for the specific procedure you need to do for your specific situation, since these are internal rules that might apply to your case that only DFA/Embassy officials would know about.

View user profile

3 Re: Please help on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:18 pm


Arresto Menor
Thank you.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum