Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 TOR CANNOT BE PROVIDED on Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:08 pm


Arresto Menor
I’ll be applying for a work visa abroad, and one of the requirements is the authenticated TOR ; however I cannot provide it because the school I attended cannot release it since I still have an outstanding balance with them - are there any other ways I can apply for the visa without it? Or other options so I can move forward with my application?

View user profile

2 Re: TOR CANNOT BE PROVIDED on Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:48 am


Reclusion Perpetua
please post this in the proper forum. This forum is for labor and employment only.

View user profile

3 Re: TOR CANNOT BE PROVIDED on Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:47 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Settle your obligation with the school -- Most employers need that TOR as proof that you finished your undergraduate course. Also, they need that to assess your strengths and weaknesses per subject.

Talk with the accounting office of your school and enter into a payment plan if you are having a hard time paying off the debt. Have it duly written and authenticated by that office, and also have it photocopied for you to have your own copy. Make sure that the agreed-upon amount per month (installment basis) is feasible with regards to your current financial status.

Good luck.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum