Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transferring property to minor

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Transferring property to minor on Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:02 am


Arresto Menor

Is it possible for a parent to transfer a house and lot to their 12 year old child? I have read controversial info about this.
Apparently it can be done with Deed of Donation, but will the title be under the minors name?

View user profile

2 Re: Transferring property to minor on Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:11 am


Reclusion Perpetua
Make a deed of donation, and the minor should be assisted by the parents, or legal guardian. Nakalagay sa mismong deed yung minor "assisted by". Sa kanya talaga dapat nakapangalan ang deed of donation, para pag nagproseso na kayo ng transfer ng property sa pangalan nya before the Registry of Deeds, hindi na masyadong magkaroon pa ng maraming komplikasyon.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum