Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

court order

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 court order on Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:40 pm


Arresto Menor
Hello po, i'm asking this in behalf of my friend. My friend is already annulled from her ex-husband and now she has a child with his live in partner. How can she get a court order stating that her ex husband is not the father of her child?

Thank you in advance.


View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum