Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

A 21-year guy that is dying to use his father's surname. (He is currently using his mother's surname and not using any middle name.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I want to ask po. 21 years old na po ako. For 15 yrs po hindi ko nakasama ang aking papa, si mama nmn po nawala for 10 years. Tumira po ako at ng kapatid ko sa Nanay ng mama ko. Bago po sila naghiwalay, nagamit nmn po ng ate ko ung surname ni papa. Pero ako ni walang birth certificate. ako din po ung nag ayos non before I entered college. Wala po akong gamit na middle name.

Sa ngayon po nakita ko na po si papa at si mama nman ay nagparamdam at nag asawa na ng iba. Ano po ba ung mga dapat kong hakbang na kailangang gawin para magamit ko po ung surname ni papa at magka middle na po ako? Hindi na po ako kasama sa RA 9255 po no?

Gusto ko po sanang maaus to before ako mag enrol sa Masteral next year.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum