Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fake documents

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Fake documents on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:59 pm

leonessy

Arresto Menor
I just want to know kung ano po ba ang charges kapag nahuli ka na gumamit ng forge or fake documents like CENOMAR, outside the philippines. May possibility po ba na makulong sa bansa kung saan ginamit yung pekeng papel. Payuhan nyo po ako.. salamat

View user profile

2 Re: Fake documents on Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:06 pm

attyLLL

it will depend on the laws of the place you are going to use it. it will probably be considered falsification of a public document which is a serious offense.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Fake documents on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:01 pm

larrainicole

Arresto Menor
ano po ba ang penalty pag napatunayan na nag falsify ng CENOMAR dito sa Pilipinas?gaano katagal po ang pagkakakulong dito?kung mag plead guilty naman po gaano po katagal and pagkakakulong?

View user profile

4 Re: Fake documents on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:06 pm

attyLLL

how were you able to falsify a cenomar?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: Fake documents Today at 5:33 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum