Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What right do I have as a co-owner but not registered?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arresto Menor

5 years ago I and my sister married bought a lot worth 2.5M,since available cash is 1.5 only (.5M my contribution and 1M of the couple) We verbally agreed that the title will be transferred to their name for bank loan purposes for speedy approval. Although the loan was on their name I pay the monthly amortizations. Now that it was fully paid, and we are having problems on the area sharing, it was decided that we would sell the property and they do not like to agree for a 50-50 sharing. As they told me that once the lot is sold it's just up to them to how much they would give me, saying that the title is on their name and could not go after them. Is it lawful? Many thanks if you could help me, since I'm getting sleepless nights on this one.

View user profile

can you prove that it was you who paid the amortizations and the .5M? if that's their position, you can claim what you gave as a loan that the should pay.

marking my 5000th post.

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum