Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

deed of sale na hindi naparegister

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 deed of sale na hindi naparegister on Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:36 am

irenegarcia31

Arresto Menor
Gud pm po.. ask ko lang po kung may habol kami sa biniling lupa ng lolo ko para maging drainage sa tabi ng bahay namin.. 1970 pa po ang deed of sale at notarized.. pero hindi pa po napa register. tapos yung may-ari na pinagbilhan ng lolo ko ay ibinenta ang lupa nya sa iba. pero isinama pa rin sa bentahan yung lupa na binili ng lolo ko sa kanya. ngayon po hinahabol ng bagong may-ari yung drainage kasi nga daw po kasama sa bentahan nila at nakatitulo po. 2005 po nya binili at sya din po daw ang nagbabayad ng amilyar nun.
May habol po ba ang deed of sale na hawak namin?
maraming salamat po in advance.

View user profile

2 Re: deed of sale na hindi naparegister on Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:59 pm

attyLLL

what is the position of the seller? have you told them of the situation?

IMO, you can still assert the deed of sale. do not let them take it. argue that he could not have been a buyer in good faith as to the drainage because you were occupying it at the time of sale.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: deed of sale na hindi naparegister on Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:22 pm

irenegarcia31

Arresto Menor
Code:
what is the position of the seller? have you told them of the situation?

napag-alaman po namin na after ng bilihan ng drainage. naka ilang salin ng bilihan yung lupa nila. sabihin po natin na yung binilhan ng lolo ko ay si A (na patay na po ngayon). si A ibinenta nya kay B. tapos si B naman binenta naman nya kay C. ngayon po si C ang may ari ngayon na siyang naghahabol samin..

basta po bago sila magkabentahan ng ilang ulit nauna ng nabili ng lolo ko yung drainage.

kung ganito po ang sitwasyon namin,

Sino-sino po ba ang dapat magharap-harap para mag-usap?

maraming salamat po uli..

Last edited by irenegarcia31 on Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to simplify)

View user profile

4 Re: deed of sale na hindi naparegister on Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:40 pm

attyLLL

it will be better if you can get the previous owners to speak out, but if not, then only you and C will face each other.

there is a principle that you buy a property as is, the way you see it, and if the drainage was not part of it, then it should not be included. you can argue that.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: deed of sale na hindi naparegister on Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:57 pm

irenegarcia31

Arresto Menor
maraming salamat po atty.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum