Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unpaid loan and credit card from another country

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
hi atty,

inquire ko lng po...meron kng loan at credit card dues sa ibang bansa pero yun already left the country and working in a different country( not phils). and now, they have contacted a colloection agency in the philippines and they told you that they will file a civil case against you. ang tanong ko po ay kung mag-fifile b tlaga ng civil case yun collection agent sa pilipnas and what will hapen if they do file? makakalabas-psok kpa rin po ba sa pinas khit may civil case filed against you?

thank you.

View user profile


yes, they can. if they do, and you are not in the country, the case may be archived. you can still travel.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum