Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need help..

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1 need help.. on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:30 am

fevijane

Arresto Menor
Hi, Im 23 years old. really need your advice. Nabuntis ako ng boyfriend ko pero hindi kame nagsasama kahit pa nga nakapanganak na ako a year ago,. Surname niya ang gamit ng daughter namin sa birth certificate at nakapirma nga siya sa acknowledgement of paternity. Bago magfirst birthday ang baby ko nakipag hiwalay ako sa kanya at nagwork here in Manila. Mula noon hindi na siya nagpakita at nagbigay ng sustento sa bata kahit pa nga may trabaho din sya sa province namin. Napapagod na po akong palaging kontakin sya para humingi ng sustento besides dapat alam niya ang responsibilities niya sa bata diba? so ano po ba ang dapat kong gawin to demand for support? kasi ang gusto ko kung hindi sya magbibigay ng sustento ilipat ko na lang yung surname ko sa bata. please help me. Thanks.

View user profile

2 Re: need help.. on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:48 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
atty,

how can i ask the fiscal to make a resolution already without filing a motion for early resolution (case is RA 9262 economic violence)? i need the case to be passed in the court already so that i may be able to file for support pendente lite as per advise by the IBP lawyer. bec i cannot ask/compel my ex bf to provide support unless it's in the court already, right?

thanks!

View user profile

3 Re: need help.. on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:48 pm

attyLLL

fevijane, try approaching the PAO and they will summon your husband so that an agreement can be drawn between you.

ysa, talk to him personally. that's what i do.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: need help.. on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:45 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
atty,

i am quite hesitant to talk to the fiscal since she's kind of "grumpy". what do you suggest i tell her so that she will entertain my request for an early resolution?

thanks much!

View user profile

5 Re: need help.. on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:52 am

fevijane

Arresto Menor
atty,

thank you very much for the response. I hope this will work. more power and God bless..

View user profile

6 Re: need help.. on Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:15 pm

attyLLL

ysa, i don't know. hanapin mo ang kiliti. bring your kid.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

7 Re: need help.. on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:16 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
i thought so too, but do they allow 6 month old baby inside the judicial? Smile

View user profile

8 Re: need help.. on Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:56 pm

attyLLL

yes, but make sure that you go at a time that the fiscal is available. try on the day she conducts Preliminary Investigation.

View user profile

9 Re: need help.. on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:16 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
how will i know that she is doing preliminary investigation at the time? what does it mean?

thanks...

View user profile

10 Re: need help.. on Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:05 pm

attyLLL

you will need to know her schedule.

View user profile

11 Re: need help.. on Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:35 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
attyLLL wrote:you will need to know her schedule.

hi atty!

i called the fiscal's office and asked her secretary about the status of the case. She advised me that the case was already actioned by the fiscal and it was already passed for review (i do not know who is she referring though) please advise.

Also, how long should i wait again for the resolution to finally arrive?

thanks much!

looking forward to your response

View user profile

12 Re: need help.. on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:29 pm

attyLLL

all resolutions are reviewed by the office of the city prosecutor. one of my cases is in the same boat as yours. i've been waiting since october 2010 in spite of follow ups. the only thing to do is wait.

View user profile

13 Re: need help.. on Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:28 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
attyLLL wrote:all resolutions are reviewed by the office of the city prosecutor. one of my cases is in the same boat as yours. i've been waiting since october 2010 in spite of follow ups. the only thing to do is wait.

as much as i want to wait, i cannot afford anymore...

can filing a civil case for support be a way for him to provide support?

thanks, atty!

View user profile

14 Re: need help.. on Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:50 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
follow up question atty...

if ever i won the case, can the court asked him to pay me an amount for the damages etc? and the months that he did not give financial support to our child as well as the hospital bills when i gave birth?

becasue i will use it to pay for my credit card bills that i fail to pay now which i used to support my child's needs.

thank you!

View user profile

15 Re: need help.. on Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:09 am

attyLLL

ysa, can i go back? did your bf sign the birth certificate of the child? what proof did you provide to show that he is the father of the child? did he admit in his affidavit?

View user profile

16 Re: need help.. on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:11 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
attyLLL wrote:ysa, can i go back? did your bf sign the birth certificate of the child? what proof did you provide to show that he is the father of the child? did he admit in his affidavit?

he did not sign the birth certificate but he did admitted on his affidavit bec i attached our email conversations on my affidavit as well.

thanks atty...

View user profile

17 Re: need help.. on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:22 am

attyLLL

in that case, your complaint now has a very good chance of prospering. whatever damages you claim can only be paid after finality of conviction and if there are properties of the accused which can be found.

View user profile

18 Re: need help.. on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:04 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
attyLLL wrote:all resolutions are reviewed by the office of the city prosecutor. one of my cases is in the same boat as yours. i've been waiting since october 2010 in spite of follow ups. the only thing to do is wait.

hi atty,

where can i make a follow up?

thanks much!

View user profile

19 Re: need help.. on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:07 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
attyLLL wrote:in that case, your complaint now has a very good chance of prospering. whatever damages you claim can only be paid after finality of conviction and if there are properties of the accused which can be found.

i'm glad to hear that, i'll keep my fingers crossed...

yes, he has a car, that's the only property that he owned. will the court consider it?

thanks in advance!

View user profile

20 Re: need help.. on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:49 am

attyLLL

it is possible if it registered in his name.

View user profile

21 Re: need help.. on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:35 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

hi atty,

where and how can i make a follow up?

how many hearings are there if ever?

thanks much!

View user profile

22 Re: need help.. on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:53 am

attyLLL

you check with records section and with the prosecutor.

View user profile

23 Re: need help.. on Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:15 am

forestinterlude

Arresto Menor

Hi AttyLll! May i ask will it prosper even if the allegations are fabricated; and is it to the woman's advantage if she brings along their kid to the court? Thanks, atty!

View user profile

24 Re: need help.. on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:43 pm

attyLLL

it depends on what evidence is presented. actually the child will be asked to stay outside the court by most judges

View user profile

25 Re: need help.. on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:20 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
attyLLL wrote:it is possible if it registered in his name.

sorry for this sill question, but how will i know if it is registered in his name? is it the LTO? can they also disclose that information to me?

what if he transferred the registration on his wife's name? is it possible?

thanks in advance!

View user profile

26 Re: need help.. Today at 11:04 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum