Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need help..

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

151 Re: need help.. on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:34 am

attyLLL

in that case it won't work, unless there is a local counterpart of the employer which the court can exercise jurisdiction upon.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

152 Re: need help.. on Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:36 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
hi atty,

it's actually more than 2 months already from our last hearing.. by the way, regarding the motion to resolve, is it for the support pendente lite or for the whole case already??

can i also ask the court to oblige him to pay the my hospital bills when i gave birth and all the previous months that he failed to give financial support and damages? so that i may be able to settle my payables incurred...

thanks.

View user profile

153 Re: need help.. on Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:41 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
hi atty,

it's actually more than 2 months already from our last hearing.. by the way, regarding the motion to resolve, is it for the support pendente lite or for the whole case already??

can i also ask the court to oblige him to pay the my hospital bills when i gave birth and all the previous months that he failed to give financial support and damages? so that i may be able to settle my payables incurred...

thanks.

View user profile

154 Re: need help.. on Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:10 pm

attyLLL

i believe your motion is only for support.

not clear on the hospital bills but you can try and that will be paid after conviction with finality

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

155 Re: need help.. on Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:26 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
hi atty

pls advise if it is much better to get assistance from a private lawyer than the pubic atty. how much is the average acceptance fee and per appearance fee and paperwoks fee?

View user profile

156 Re: need help.. on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:29 am

attyLLL

if you can afford, it can be better to get a private lawyer, but cost will depend on which lawyer you retain.

View user profile

157 Re: need help.. on Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:10 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
but i have no idea how much is a private lawyer, what is he minimum acceptance fee and per appearance fee? pls send me a private message. tnx

View user profile

158 Re: need help.. on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:52 pm

attyLLL

many lawyers are in the 10 to 30k acceptance fee range.

View user profile

159 Re: need help.. on Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:01 pm

cloudstar

Arresto Menor
Good Evening Atty,
I just want to ask kung what po ang mga grounds bago mapa deport ang isang asawa na may kinakasama at nagkaanak na sa Saudi? Pati po ba ung mistress niya ay pwde ding ipadeport?

View user profile

160 Re: need help.. on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:43 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
can you refer me to someone with 10k acceptance fee atty?

thank you.

View user profile

161 Re: need help.. on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:23 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
hi atty,

we are scheduled on pre trial on May but my ex asked me if we could make a compromise agreement instead. Offering 6k a month and giving the 24K bail that will be returned to him.
Will the bail be returned if we enter a compromise agreement? and can i bargain to have him increase pa the support?

thanks!

View user profile

162 Re: need help.. on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:41 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
hi atty,

the motion for support pendente lite i filed was not approved bec. my ex's lawyer said something about protection order. Can you explain this to me atty? and what other legal remedy can i resort into?
thanks.

View user profile

163 Re: need help.. on Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:09 am

lady.eve

Arresto Menor
someone help me with my issue?

View user profile

164 Re: need help.. on Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:17 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
hi atty,

the motion for support pendente lite i filed was not approved bec. my ex's lawyer said something about protection order. Can you explain this to me atty? and what other legal remedy can i resort into?
thanks.

View user profile

165 Re: need help.. on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:48 pm

attyLLL

i don't think i can comment without seeing the resolution. you can file a motion for reconsideration.

View user profile

166 Re: need help.. on Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:53 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
hi atty,

there is no resolution yet. its just nothing happened while on hearing...

my ex bf asked me after the hearing and offer an agreement bec. he found out that i am already jobless, but when i told him the schedule to sign the papers, he did not replied to me and i guess he's not interested anymore. i am assuming that his lawyer did not like the idea.

what should i do atty?

View user profile

167 Re: need help.. on Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:50 pm

attyLLL

then all you can do is wait for the court to resolve your motion.

View user profile

168 Re: need help.. Today at 8:27 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum