Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need help..

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26 Re: need help.. on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:21 am

attyLLL

you can leave that to the court sheriff to look into. give him the plate number. unless you have a contact at the LTO, it willb e difficult to get the information.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

27 Re: need help.. on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:55 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
attyLLL wrote:you can leave that to the court sheriff to look into. give him the plate number. unless you have a contact at the LTO, it willb e difficult to get the information.

if found out that it is registered under his name, will the court order him to sell his car so he can pay me for the damages damages?

thanks again atty!

View user profile

28 Re: need help.. on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:40 pm

attyLLL

you can point it to the sheriff, and he will seize and sell it.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

29 Re: need help.. on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:19 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
will the court gave all the money to me as payment for damages then?

i actually computed all that he owe me (hosp bills and 7mos no support) amounting to almost 100k.

thanks much!!

View user profile

30 Re: need help.. on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:35 pm

attyLLL

i do not know, it depends what you are able to prove as damages and what the judge will award.

View user profile

31 Re: need help.. on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:51 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
i have another problem though, can he use it against me that he decided to stop giving support because i texted his wife and told her about our relationship because we had a fight?

thanks again!

View user profile

32 Re: need help.. on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:32 am

attyLLL

did he raise that in his counter affidavit? that does not justify depravation of support.

View user profile

33 Re: need help.. on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:06 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
no, he did not. he just stated that we are asking him to increase his support to us which is indeed a big lie. he also added that he attached a deposit slip in the counter affidavit but there is none. So i am very much positive that the court will be on my side...

thanks atty for your prompt reply...

View user profile

34 Re: need help.. on Thu May 05, 2011 9:34 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
hi atty.

i went to the judicial and was informed that the resolution has been reviewed ang all i have to do is wait for the letter(resolution).

how many hearings are usually scheduled?

can i already file for support pendente lite so that my daughter's deadbeat dad will now start giving support?

thanks in advance...

View user profile

35 Re: need help.. on Thu May 05, 2011 4:20 pm

attyLLL

you have to wait first and see whether it was resolved in your favor. did you get a hint?

View user profile

36 Re: need help.. on Fri May 06, 2011 7:21 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
attyLLL wrote:you have to wait first and see whether it was resolved in your favor. did you get a hint?

i did not get any hint at all, though i was quite confident since the fiscal is a woman also and i was told by mt PAO lawyer that ths fiscal is a family lawyer as well so i have an edge.

i also have a friend in the judicial so i think i might ask him to look if the resolution is in my favor just in case...

thanks...

View user profile

37 Re: need help.. on Mon May 09, 2011 8:13 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
hi atty

i already received a letter in favor of me...

but i was confused why there's no schedule for the hearing yet

it's only the resolution ir recommendation of the prosecutirs.

pls advice

thanks again

View user profile

38 Re: need help.. on Wed May 11, 2011 12:04 am

attyLLL

congrats. go to the rtc occ, and ask where the case was assigned. monitor when the warrant is issued.

View user profile

39 Re: need help.. on Wed May 11, 2011 7:57 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
attyLLL wrote:congrats. go to the rtc occ, and ask where the case was assigned. monitor when the warrant is issued.

thanks atty. i also owe it to you. i really am happy though i know the battle is not yet over..

is the RTC OCC is the same as the judicial complex? ( i filed it in caloocan) if ever the warrant has been issued, what if he bails?

and if no warrant issued yet, what should i do then?

thanks!

View user profile

40 Re: need help.. on Wed May 11, 2011 10:49 am

attyLLL

rtc occ will tell you which court the case was assigned to. i think it's on the second floor. warrant is issued normally after 2 weeks. just wait.

View user profile

41 support pendente lite on Wed May 11, 2011 2:26 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
thanks for the prompt reply atty

can i now ask for support pendent lite since the case is already filed on court?

as per my research, he may be obliged by court to provide support since the case is already in court.

if yes, what is the process for me to obtain this?

thanks again!

View user profile

42 Re: need help.. on Wed May 11, 2011 2:37 pm

attyLLL

coordinate with the prosecutor of the court where the case was filed. he is your lawyer now. you will have to file a motion.

View user profile

43 Re: need help.. on Tue May 17, 2011 7:35 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
hi atty

i followed your advice and went to the OCC. they asked to go back for the warrant of arrest and then i can file for request for the arrest warrant.

unfortunately, the fiscal is out of the office so i was not able to file for motion for support pendente lite. i can only go back there on Monday bec of work so i was kind of stressed already thinking...

so pls forgive me for being a pain but i want some answers...

can i file for hold departure without paying 2k and without expiration since the case will already be in court?

pls advise me what are my leverage now so i may be able to have some peace of mind...

thanks

View user profile

44 Re: need help.. on Tue May 17, 2011 11:21 pm

attyLLL

in my opinion, you should now file a motion for issuance of hold departure order from the court, not a watch list order.

View user profile

45 Re: need help.. on Wed May 18, 2011 8:31 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
so it's not renewable and i don't have to pay anything then atty?

thanks.

i also have another question, i know that both parents will shoulder the needs of their baby, what if i resigned from my work (bec of health issue) will the father be forced to shoulder all the expenses then?

thanks.

View user profile

46 Re: need help.. on Tue May 24, 2011 12:56 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
hi atty,

i have the warrant of arrest already. pls advise if i can have him arrested outside of his office instead on his home?

thanks!

View user profile

47 Re: need help.. on Tue May 24, 2011 2:34 pm

attyLLL

anywhere. go for it. coordinate with the police. make sure you have a certified true copy; the police will need one.

View user profile

48 Re: need help.. on Tue May 24, 2011 3:31 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
can the police go inside the building and wait for the person to be arrested in the lobby (outside the door) bec i do not know where did he always parks his car and his way out.

i'm afraid the office guards wont allow them

View user profile

49 Re: need help.. on Wed May 25, 2011 11:47 am

attyLLL

leave it to the police how they will do it.

View user profile

50 Re: need help.. on Wed May 25, 2011 12:34 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
should I accompany the police or can i just give them his picture and the sketch of his office?

View user profile

51 Re: need help.. Today at 2:16 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum