Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I want my son to carry my last name.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I want my son to carry my last name. on Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:37 pm


Arresto Menor
I have a son that will turn 3 this year. He is carrying his father's last name. He was acknowledged by his father even though we were not married. But the relationship ended after a year. Now I am married to another man and I want my son to carry my last name when I was single. His father is unemployed and has not been supporting since my son was born.
What will be the process of changing my son's last name to mine?

View user profile

2 Re: I want my son to carry my last name. on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:59 pm


i think the better remedy would be for your and your husband to adopt your son to raise his status to legitimate and you'll all have the same last name.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum