Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

affidavit or deed of sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 affidavit or deed of sale on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:12 am

lornellmcodilla

Arresto Menor
which proper document needed when we subdivide a lot if one of my coowners of a lot transfer/surrender his share to me. thanks.

View user profile

2 Re: affidavit or deed of sale on Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:55 pm

attyLLL

to subdivide it, a deed of partition. to transfer the share, sale, donation, assignment, etc. it can be separate or together.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: affidavit or deed of sale on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:29 am

lornellmcodilla

Arresto Menor
thanks a lot, attyLLL.

View user profile

4 Re: affidavit or deed of sale on Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:53 pm

arianefave

Arresto Menor
hi atty.newbie lng po ako ir...anyway wanna ask lng po regarding the deed of sale sa binili na lot ng isang cooperative sa amin they bought the lot po year 2000 pero hindi pa naregister till now sa ROD?ano po ba dapat gawin atty?my penalty po ba sa ROD na dpat byaran?thanks and more power!

View user profile

5 Re: affidavit or deed of sale on Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:50 pm

attyLLL

is your property covered by an individual title at the Registry of Deeds?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

6 Re: affidavit or deed of sale on Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:42 pm

jhuntech17

Arresto Menor
hello attyLLL,ask ko lng po kung ano gagawin ko dahil mali ang deed of sale na hawak namin sa lupang binili noon ni mama.. noon pong 0ct.17 1988 ay ipinagbili po sa mama ko ng lola nya ang kalahati ng lupa nito and the other half ay ipinagbili nman sa isa nitong anak..ang kabuuang sukat ng lupa ay 441 square meter.. nkasaad sa deed of sale na hawak ng mama ko na ONE-HALF PORTION of residential land na pag aari ng lola ko ang ipinag bili sa kanya(yun din ang kasunduan nila).subalit ang ang containing area ay 100 square meters,more or less lamang na dapat ay 200 square meters,more or less..cguro daw po nagkamali sa pag type ng mga panahong iyon at pinirmahan ng hindi binasa ng maiigi..nagka problema po kami ngayon kasi po may naghahabol na isa sa mga anak ng lola ng mama ko..pwede daw po makuha ang kalahati ng lupa namin dahil mali daw po yung nsa deed of sale..ano po ba dapat naming gawin para maayos ang deed of sale ng lupa namin.. thank you po.

View user profile

7 Re: affidavit or deed of sale on Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:17 pm

attyLLL

she should maintain that the intention of the parties was half of the entire property. was a price per square meter mentioned?

View user profile

8 Re: affidavit or deed of sale on Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:13 pm

jhuntech17

Arresto Menor
hindi po nasabi ang price per square meter..kabuuang price lng po ang naka saad sa kasunduan..valid pa din po ba yung deed of sale na hawak ng mama ko kahit mali yung sukat na nakalagay? salamat po atty

View user profile

9 Re: affidavit or deed of sale on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:33 pm

attyLLL

it can still be used by evidence especially if you can prove that you actually occupied half of the property and no one complained.

do not let go of the property and insist you are the owners.

View user profile

10 Re: affidavit or deed of sale on Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:28 pm

jhuntech17

Arresto Menor
thank you attyLLL..god bless always and more power! Smile

View user profile

11 Re: affidavit or deed of sale on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:34 am

jhuntech17

Arresto Menor
attyLLL,,its me again.. may nag advice po sa amin na kumuha ng extrajudicial settlement of absolute sale para po mapatunayan namin na sa amin na talaga ang lupa..susundin pa po ba namin ito?magkaroon pa po ba ng bisa ang deed of sale namin kung kukuha kami ng extrajudicial settelment?kasi daw po wala daw po notary yong deed of sale namin..signature lng po ng grandmother ni mama and the witness ang nsa deed of sale..tnx atty

View user profile

12 Re: affidavit or deed of sale on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:07 pm

attyLLL

a non-notarized deed of sale is still valid.

i do not believe a settlement with sale is the proper recourse.

you should explore filing a case in court for quieting of title. there you can prove that the intention was for 200 sqm and a title can be issued.

View user profile

13 Re: affidavit or deed of sale on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:23 pm

jhuntech17

Arresto Menor
thank you very much attyLLL.....

View user profile

14 Re: affidavit or deed of sale on Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:25 am

james_ceria

Arresto Menor
hello po, may nagsanla po kc sa amin ng deed of sale, pero ung titulo po nya ay nkasanla rin sa iba, may power po ba ung deed of sale kung sakali na magkabulilyaso. hindi po kc nakakabayd ng interest ung owner depend po sa kasulatan...

View user profile

15 Re: affidavit or deed of sale on Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:32 pm

attyLLL

he deposited with you a copy of a deed of sale? for me, that doesn't give you any rights on the property.

you can first send a demand letter to pay then you can file a collection case at the bgy.

View user profile

16 Re: affidavit or deed of sale on Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:50 am

james_ceria

Arresto Menor
ganun po, di po talaga kasi sila nakakabayad ng interest for 5 months, panu po kung yung pinagsanlaan ng titulo ay sakaling kinukuha na yung property kc malaki na rin po ung interest, mababawi pa po kaya namin ung pera, malaking halaga na rin po kasi yung pagkakasanla sa amin.pede po ba nmin kausapin ung other side na paghatian na lang yng property?

View user profile

17 Re: affidavit or deed of sale Today at 1:59 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum