Our HR gave me this letter:
Based on the records and investigation conducted by ____ Human Resource Department, it was found that you have committed the following violations from the date you were hired:
- Internet Usage Policy last October 27, 2009 and January 30, 2011 where you caught accessing non work-related website.
- Tardiness on the following dates:
- January 22, 2011 for 30mins
- November 05, 20009 for 10mins (the year is written that way)
- November 06, 2009 for 5mins
- September 09, 2009 for 15mins
- June 14, 2009 for 20mins
Furthermore, your acts constitue grounds for dismissal for employment under Article 282 of the Labor Code, as amended, to wit:
- Serious misconduct;
- Gross and habitual neglect of duties
- Willful disobedience by the employee of company rules and regulations; and
- Other analogous grounds
Accordingly, please explain within 5 days upon receipt of this notice why no disciplinary actions including dismissal, should be taken against you for having committed the said offense/s.
Failure to to submit a written explanation within 5 days from receipt of this notice will be considered as a waiver of your right ot be heard and shall be construed as an admission on your part of the commission of the above-stated offense/s.
In my offense number 9 (it's a terminable offence), but they don't have screenshots that will will directly link me to message avoidance. but i don't have a choice but to sign their Disciplinary Action or they'll charge me of Negligence.
We have 6months refresh period ( or roll-in period or something like that where your offenses goes back to zero, if that could help).
What should i write here?
Can anyone help me?
I resigned from the company and my last day is April 2. they have like 8 days from now to process my termination.
Last edited by otakups on Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional Information)