Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child custody

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child custody on Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:31 am


Arresto Menor

ask ko lang po.. kinuha kase ng mama at papa ko ang anak ko at ayaw nila ipakita sakin anu po ba ang pede kong gawin she is just 7 years old..

View user profile

2 Re: child custody on Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:52 pm


go to the dswd nearest where the child is being kept and ask for help. you can also approach the police or barangay.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: child custody on Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:35 am


Arresto Menor
ok po thanks... i guess ill ask dswd/police un din po ung advice sakin sa office pero since parents ko cla parang im hesitating kce maeeskandalo kce magdadala pako ng police sa bahay.. pero ayaw kce nila ipakita sakin.. and binibrainwash po nila un bata para magalit sakin.. kea i have no option kung barangay nman po kce friendship po nila un Brgy capt. so parang nkikita kuna na wala mngyayare

Thank u po I'll check po kung anung kakahinatnan kce magmamatigas cla alam ko.. Sad then ill consult again thanks again...

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum