Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Married man- abandoned his previous pregnant GF. What to do?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hello po, i'm 17 and 8 months pregnant. my ex BF just got married last February 4 this year without telling me. I just knew it from our close friend. Now I wanted to demand for support for the delivery of our upcoming daughter next month but his wife don't allow him to support me even his parents too. We can not contact him now for almost a month and at 25th next month will be my due date. I want to demand for support for the child and let him pay for the hospital bills at the time i will deliver my baby.

What will I do? He's hiding. we don't have any info where he is.

View user profile


you will have to first establish that he is the father before you can ask support.

i would use the strategy of filing a criminal case against him for seduction and child abuse to get him to sign an affidavit of acknowledgment and support.

Just use his last known address at his parent's house. the case can continue even if he doesn't appear.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum