Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need advice about marriage license

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need advice about marriage license on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:17 am

hayumi

Arresto Menor
hi there,
my bf is turning 22 on may 15 .. actually, were planning to get married next time he

visits Philippines and that would be next oct...I’m already 27yo..,

so here’s my question- he’s an
bahraini... we don't want is parents to know about marriage first until he graduate to his university..do we can just
marry without his parent consent?

ive read from the previous emails to u about parent’s consent since he’s under age 25.Do Bahrain Embassy
will allow him or will give him the doc. as a go tho he’s just 22? Please advice
and more power!
hayumi

View user profile

2 Re: need advice about marriage license on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:22 pm

attyLLL

i do not know whether the bahrain embassy will issue him a certificate of eligibility. he should inquire there.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: need advice about marriage license on Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:14 am

hayumi

Arresto Menor
thanks atty. pero ok na po ba at the age of 22 for the civil marriage dito sa philippines?

View user profile

4 Re: need advice about marriage license on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:02 pm

attyLLL

it will be bahraini law that will apply to him. if a foreigner's law required him to be 25, then the marriage will not be valid.

that is why he has to get a certificate from the bahraini embassy that he is eligible to marry.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum