Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can I change my baby's family name?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Can I change my baby's family name? on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:41 am


Arresto Menor
I'm unmarried and I just separated from my partner last month. My baby was born in December of 2009 and she carries my ex-partner's family name since we were still in good terms then.
I want my baby to have my family name now instead of my ex-partner's. My baby has already been baptized last December of 2010. Can I still possibly do it? What processes should I undertake?
Please help me. Thanks a lot!

View user profile

2 Re: Can I change my baby's family name? on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:27 pm



[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum