Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

badly need your advice and help

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 badly need your advice and help on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:09 pm


Arresto Menor
[b]Hi Good Afternoon,

I badly need your help.

I continue renting this condominium I'm living now. I used to live with my mom, my sister and her husband. When I got to talked to the house owner, I found out that we're 8 months delayed of payment which is I don't have any idea because I give my rental share to my mom before. Since I'm the only one left here to shoulder all the balance, I can't afford to shoulder to settle it all which is 21,000php that is equivalent of 8 months delayed rental payments. I don't have any proof that I pay my rental share thru my Mom since.The owner of the house agreed to pay 2,000php every month until all the balance is settled. I already talk to my mom and my sister but no one is cooperating with me. I don't know what to do if I can settle this I wouldn't bother them to help me but I can't. It's been 1 month but all I can get from them is promises. Is there a legal way for this? I want to make a legal agreement that they need to settle the balance they left here with me. Please give me advice to what to do, Thank You.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum