Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HELP PLEASE! :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 HELP PLEASE! :( on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:11 pm

sladc

Arresto Menor

I continue renting this condominium I'm living now. I used to live with my mom, my sister and her husband. When I got to talked to the house owner, I found out that we're 8 months delayed of payment which is I don't have any idea because I give my rental share to my mom before. Since I'm the only one left here to shoulder all the balance, I can't afford to shoulder to settle it all which is 21,000php that is equivalent of 8 months delayed rental payments. I don't have any proof that I pay my rental share thru my Mom since.The owner of the house agreed to pay 2,000php every month until all the balance is settled. I already talk to my mom and my sister but no one is cooperating with me. I don't know what to do if I can settle this I wouldn't bother them to help me but I can't. It's been a 1 month but all I can get from them is promises. Is there a legal way for this? I want to make a legal agreement that they need to settle the balance they left here with me. Please give me advice to what to do, Thank You.

View user profile

2 Re: HELP PLEASE! :( on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:42 pm

attyLLL

who was the lessee before you took over as the new lessee? i would advise you to leave or enter into a new lease agreement. unless you were the previous lessee, you don't have to pay for that.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 thanks on Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:57 pm

sladc

Arresto Menor
no it was my mom who rented before but i was with her during that. i just took over as a new lessee and new contract but the owner told me that we still need to pay the remaining balance which i just found out.

View user profile

4 Re: HELP PLEASE! :( on Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:46 pm

attyLLL

not you, but your mom. she was the lessee, not you.

if you can't get them to pay, i recommend you just look for another place, unless you're willing to pay for them?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: HELP PLEASE! :( Today at 2:57 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum