Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to transfer land title

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 how to transfer land title on Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:02 am

livie0420

Arresto Menor
Hi,

I wanted to know how i can transfer the land title of a property lot in pasig under my name. The title is under the name of my grandfather, and my grandfather is already dead. However, before his passing he named the land under my father's name. We have a copy of the deed of sale. On the deed of sale my grandfather and grandmother waived all the right to the land. What is the step i need to accomplish this?

View user profile

2 Re: how to transfer land title on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:22 pm

attyLLL

is your father still alive?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: how to transfer land title on Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:57 am

Uknown_Princess

Arresto Menor
hello po! i almost have the same concern. yung sa amin po is nakapangalan pa rin sa grandfather namin yung title. di na po napaglaanan ng time to transfer the title to my father kasi po he passed away due to cancer. then my dad passed away na rin po last yr at may naiwang will na unnotarized and handwritten stating na yung property is pghahatian naming 5 mgkakapatid. what step do we need to do para po mgkaroon ng 5 clean title yung property. pls advice... thank you so much!

View user profile

4 Re: how to transfer land title on Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:52 pm

attyLLL

does your father have brothers and sisters? if so, your father cannot claim to be the sole owner.

if he was an only child, then you have to settle the estates of your grandfather, grandmother (if they were married and she died later), and father.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum